Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Morning all

Nellie over at Early Morning Thoughts (her link can be found on my blog roll on the left) did me the honor of including me in her list of inspirational blogs , and gave me this award:


I am truly honored that she would do such a thing , and she's put me in some pretty amazing company. The rules were these:


Put the logo on your blog
Add a link to the person that nominated you
Nominate up to 7 other blogs
Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


Now I'm going to change this up just a wee bit , as a surprise. I will add the expected artist blogs , but mingled in are other sites that I enjoy reading or browsing as the case may be - and one isn't even a blog , it's a French dotcom. Don't understand a word of it , don't remember how I found it , but I'm just fascinated with her work. Took me a while to work out how to move around but I'll give you a hint - click on the header , and then start clicking on the categories as they scroll through.


Eric Freita's Incessant Ramblings


Ornamental


Cabinet of Wonders


Judy Wilkenfeld


Le Jardin de Miss Clara


Neddeth's Bed

Maggie Taylor


Well , these should keep you occupied for a while. They've killed a lot of hours for me lol. There's a bit of art and a bit of reading - well a lot of reading really. But that captures my attention too - I'm a big reader and I love a good story. Eric's blog is newer but I do love his art and it was very interesting learning something about the process.

Have fun!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hiya,
Thanks for the lovely honour Kim - you are a star - much appreciated.
xoxoxox

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love Maggie Taylor ~ good choice! And congrats on the award ~ you certainly are deserving of it! Katie