Sunday, May 17, 2009

Some days really are better than others. . .


Pretty , no? I thought I'd post some pics today of what I've been working on , and I swear I meant to include some finished bits when I say that but AGAIN my camera battery died - are they that bad , do you think? I have some other vintage beads I've discovered , but that little bronze string of English rough-cuts is the only one I haven't gotten around to un-stringing yet. I loved them , though. There are some downright gorgeous beads buried in this pile you can't even see - I should have photo'd fewer , but c'est la vie.

This laid back guy will be keeping me company while I put these away:



People who think cats are graceful , neat and clean just haven't had cats. He's just a step to the left of some guy watching football in his underwear , isn't he?

Maybe that's why my camera won't come out and play anymore , lol.

Well I'm going to either put these away or take a nap , and I'm kind of leaning towards the nap. I am a very sleepy girl today , for no good reason. Slept like a rock last night but staying vertical today has been challenging!

yeah , I think it's going to be a nap. . .*yawn*.

8 comments:

Stephani Gorman said...

Beautiful beads! Cool cat and a nap sounds really good to me too! Take care...Stephani

Runako Designs by Dee said...

oh yum...beads! Those are pretty Kim. I swear I love the cat photo!!

lorhen82 said...

Love the beads! Oh man...your cat struck a great pose there! LOL ~Lori

Beckie Holso said...

Gorgeous beads - can't wait to see what you create with them. Love the picture of the cat and your comparison to men... too funny!

Jamie said...

All he needs is a remote and a bowl of Cheetos and he's set! LOL!!! Great pic:) The beads look wonderful. I love all the greens and blues and browns together like that. I have a necklace with those same larger beads in the upper right hand corner. They look like bird's eggs to me:) Love, Jamie

Sharon said...

Now that's one layed back kitty. I think the sister lives here. All 26lbs of her. LOve the beads and your great photo's. Sharon

Monkey's Momma said...

The way that cat is sitting is hilarious! It took me a minute to figure out which was legs and which was a tail.

The Rustic Victorian said...

All of my cats have gotten in that position at least once. Good photo.