Monday, February 4, 2008

Thank YOU.

I wanted those of you who have left me such nice comments to know that I very much appreciate them whether I'm able to follow up personally or not. I've found I'm losing track of who I've said thank you to and who I haven't , and I'm not entirely sure my track record is going to get better. Please know I DO appreciate the time you take to leave them , and I will do my best to send a personal response if I can. There are days I'm swimming in emails , and days I just don't have time for the computer , but there are never days you're not appreciated. Believe me , I know how big the world gets behind this screen - I have lost a LOT of hours bloghopping lol. The variety of art to view and blogs to read is dizzying , so again , thank you so much for stopping here once in a while.

2 comments:

Lori said...

you are welcome:)

mary schweitzer said...

I really enjoy your work and your blog! Please check out my blog and if you like it maybe we can do a link exchange.
Thanks
Mary
http://greenwomandesign.blogspot.com/